Teh Presiderer

I told Sumer the other day that after much prayer and fasting, I finally understood what it meant to preside in the home. She was of course enraptured to hear my explanation, but the things of Steve are not so easily understood or explained. Instead I drew a sketch of my revelation. As you can see in the attached Revelatory Flow Chart, the secrets of Righteous Priesthood Leadership in the Home (TM) can be learned in minutes but take a lifetime to master.

No need to thank me, Bloggernacle. Print it out, go have a great FHE, courtesy of me.

Comments

1. Nice flowchart.

2. Mark Brown says:

the things of Steve are not so easily understood or explained

My wife would disagree, Steve. She has this little game all figured out.

3. You have ideas? That whole side of the flow chart is missing from mine.

4. StillConfused says:

Is the crazy spelling in the title part of the overall package?

5. Brett says this is the best part of being married to a Mormon, being Teh Presiderer.

Also, he steals anything funny I say and passes it as his own.

6. John Hamer says:

Hilarious. Since Mike and I have abandoned independent thought, it’s very difficult to remember whence the shared ideas originated. Specifically, it’s hard for me to remember that such-and-such was Mike’s idea and not mine. Mike agrees that the chart is hilarious (of course), but we don’t remember who thought that first.

7. Larry the cable guy says:

8. It is proposed that this document be added to the Pearl of Great Price, as facsimile # 4.

It’s already pasted into the back of my triple, a la Proclamation on the Family. It’s pasted right over the Proclamation on the Family, in fact.

9. Sorry. I’m new to this, but what is the meaning of Teh?

10. Mark Brown says:

kim, teh wikipedia is your friend.

11. Hot damn, I was wondering what our FHE would be tonight.

12. OK, that’s now officially the funniest thing I’ve seen all day. ..bruce..

13. I know I have that chart somewhere in a dresser.

14. > I’m dissapointed. From the title, I had expected news about W taking the discussions.

And a new Mormon rumor is born…

15. The idea precedes you both somehow? This post belongs over at New Cool Thang, imo.

16. Rameumptom says:

My wife constructed a logical “if” statement for me. It basically is:
    If it is her idea, we implement it.
    If it is my idea, it was a dumb idea anyway, so we won’t implement it.
    If I choose to implement my dumb idea, anyway, and it doesn’t work, I get to apologize for it.
    If I choose to implement my dumb idea anyway, and it works, then it must have been her idea in the first place, so I should thank her.

17. Steve, this information was sacred AND secret. You’ve completely blown it for teh otehr presiderers.

18. X (Adam Greenwood, his mark) says:

I am intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

19. teh revlation needs wrk, sez my wife.

20. Ben Pratt says: