to a party next weekend! Specifically, my wife and I are throwing our annual Christmas Party next Saturday evening, and if you are a commenter or lurker at BCC, and you will be in the area, we’d love to meet you! Here’s the skinny:
Aaron & Stina Brown’s 2009 Christmas Party
Saturday, December 12, 2009, from 7:00 to 11:00 pm
81 Vine St., #500
Seattle, WA 98199
It’s a “Golden” Christmas Party this year, so feel free to wear gold (like Stina), or to just come as you are (like Aaron)
Either try to find street parking, or park in the (relatively inexpensive) parking lot across from the building on the Southwest corner of Western and Vine.
What NOT to Bring:
Food, Gifts or Kids (except infants are OK). Sorry, we know it’s a pain for Mormon families to have to find a sitter, but it can’t be helped.
What to Bring:
A small cash donation is requested (but not required), all of which will be donated to a local non-profit organization. Please give what you can, but not more than you can.
– This is NOT a Bloggersnacker, per se. Many in attendance will never have heard of BCC. Still, it would be fun to meet BCC readers, so show yourselves!
– This is NOT being held at our home in Magnolia, so please don’t make a fool of yourself by showing up there. It’s being held at a downtown Seattle (Belltown) condo with a spectacular view of the sound. Trust us, it’s a very cool venue.
– You may show up any time between 7:00 and 11:00 pm, and stay for as long (or as short) as you like.
– We will be serving hors d’oeuvres and non-alcoholic drinks.
– If you decide to attend, please, please, PLEASE email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you’re coming, and how many people you’re bringing with you (preferably at least a couple days before the event). We’d really like to get an accurate headcount.
Join us! All the cool kids will be there. Ward and Work parties are LAME.
That is all.