In this episode, Scott B. listens in as John C. outlines his hopes for the upcoming General Conference (Hint: 2-hour block!), BHodges talks with long-time BCC friend Ken Jennings about Ken’s new book “Maphead,” and Mormon blogging legend GST makes an appearance to tell the world what it feels like to be humiliated on national TV. And if that lineup isn’t sufficient, we also have the sound of our very own Kristine Haglund listening to songs by Michael McLean.
Episode Content Guide (below the fold)
1. 0:00 – 10:00 : Intro & Hellos from John C. & Scott B.
2. 10:00 – 22:45 : John C.’s Top 5 Hopes for General Conference
3. 22:45 – 24:20 : Kristine listens to Michael McLean
4. 24:25 – 42:05 : BHodges’ interview with Ken Jennings
5. 42:06 – 45:50 : Scott B. & John C. introduce GST
6. 45:50 – 59:00 : Scott B.’s interview with GST
7. 59:00 – 1:00:25 Final Jeopardy! with GST
8. 1:00:30 – 1:01:34 : Kristine and Michael McLean say goodbye, one more time
Links for your convenience:
1. The Missionary Rock
2. BHodges full review of Maphead: Charting the Wide, Weird World of Geography Wonks
3. GST’s Greatest Hits
4. Ken vs. GST: PBR edition
5. Ken Jennings’ official website
Subscribe to the BCC Zeitcast in iTunes! Rate us! Comment on us!
(Alternate RSS feed). Contact us at BCCZeitcast at ByCommonConsent dot com.