It’s that Semi-Annual time of year again, and the rumors of an announcement regarding the 2-hour block have reached a fever-pitch.
BCC’s coverage of the 181st Semi-Annual General Conference kicked off with President Beck last weekend. This weekend, settle in with a casserole dish of funeral potatoes and a bowl of Jell-O salad while J. Stapley, John C., and Scott B. spoon-feed The Only True and LivingTM conference coverage: Live-blogging, tweeting (#ldsconf), Facebook (guaranteed to all be Top Stories!), and analysis of the proceedings throughout the weekend. As always, free babysitting will be provided, courtesy of Times & Seasons.
What you need to know:
1. Live-blogging, with BCC perma commentary, photos, and open threads for all sessions here at By Common Consent, starting about about 30 minutes before each session.
2. Twitter Updates throughout the weekend at Twitter.com/ByCommonConsent. Use the #ldsconf hash tag on Twitter for more (albeit inferior) updates from the Twittersphere.
3. Commentary, quotes, and photos on Facebook. Be sure to “Like” or Subscribe to BCC’s Facebook page in order to access this new area of coverage!
4. Extra treats between sessions, posted here at By Common Consent.
5. In Depth Analysis of Selected Talks just hours after the last session concludes on Sunday afternoon, with more in the following days.
General Conference coverage is one of our favorite features at BCC, and we want to make the experience great for as many people as possible. We welcome your ideas and suggestions for what we can do better, what you’d like to see more/less of, and encourage you all to participate in the coverage!