Steve Evans Reacts to the FMH/BCC War

After having all our fun with the meme war, we finally had to break the news to our absent, but not forgotten, leader.

Comments

1. I don’t know. This may actually be the best thing ever done anywhere. Even cheating has its upside!

2. This is fabulous! I just watched it again, and laughed even harder.

(And I’m glad to see that the ZDs are still well-respected, despite being exiled to the hall.)

Truly outstanding.

4. Poop stories ftw.

5. The really intriguing this is that Hitler and Steve are about the same height too.

6. I don’t think der Fuehrer engaged in peddling anything though. Unless you count wallpaper.

7. Putting all that time saved not watching the Superbowl to good use, I see, Ben. Excellent.

8. Aaron Brown says:

Epic.

9. Wunderbar!

10. This certainly deserves it’s own post.

11. crazywomancreek says:

you’re right. this is qed. probably. unless…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaLjwSpZ6Cs (what is fMh building in there?)

12. :-(

Ok fine, TRUCE.

13. Wow! I love it! Truly a fitting end to the meme war!

14. (what’s funny is that non-permas think this is satire instead of a true-to-life reenactment. It’s time for some…changes.)

15. Brilliant.

16. crazywomancreek says:

I think we’ve worn out the words “epic” and “win” so I propose, (failing a meaningful award, bien sur,) that we introduce the word “ben” as being the highest honor in epic winningness.

17. Best post I’ve ever seen. Ever.
    I’m dying.

18. crazywomancreek says:
  19. liz johnson says:

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

And Steve looks just like I always pictured him.

20. Oh, wow, must be *really* serious, if such important figures are starting to throw their weight around! :-)

21. D. Golden Shizzle says:

Steve Evans is even more hysterical when you hear this clip in the original Klingon.

22. Stephanie says:

This is pure awesomeness.

23. wreddyornot says:

Nicht schlecht.

24. Steve, I like what you’ve done with your hair…

I always wondered what righteous indignation looked like and now I know.

25. I always knew the parallels between the Nazis and BCC were strong. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it, but this video really clears it all for me. Go W&T!!