- Watching Conference. That’s the easy part. Go here. Conference starts at 10:00 Mountain Daylight Time on Saturday.
- Liveblogging. We’ll have our live coverage here at BCC, with threads for each session of Conference. We’ll also have a General Conference portal here, which will be populated with our threads and post-Conference analysis.
- Twitter. You can see the BCC Twitter feed in part embedded in the sidebar; during sessions we’ll have live tweeting of quotes, reactions and analysis. Twitter coverage will usually be quicker and more frequently updated than our liveblogging. The best way to follow us is here. We’ll be using the #ldsconf hashtag.*
- Facebook. We’ll also have Facebook-specific content, including discussion, reaction, and related links.
- Mind-control. We’ve outsourced to the Hypnotoad to ensure obedience to all Conference directives. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
Questions? Just let us know. Have a great conference!
*There has been an effort in some LDS media circles to use both the #ldsconf hashtag and the #christian hashtag on Twitter this weekend for GC updates. I personally believe this is a pretty bad idea and so we won’t be doing so ourselves. Two reasons this is a bad idea: 1) it means that a substantial chunk of your character limit is taken up with hashtags, and 2) it essentially means we’re tweetbombing Christians with Conference updates which is far more likely to infuriate and alienate those groups rather than establish LDS members as Christian. So, there’s that.