We’re back today with Round 1 in the Ancient Scripture Region, but first let’s recap the action from yesterday’s Modern Mormon Prophets region.
There were really no major surprises in the first round here. As expected, President Monson had no problems overcoming his bye week, and the Tri-DarkHorse-umvirate of Uchtdorf, Holland, and Eyring all walked away with landslide victories. In fact, the only relatively close matches involved the victorious Elder Oaks (over Elder Bednar), Elder Nelson (over Elder Cook), and, in a nod to pirates everywhere, Elder L. Tom Perry (over Elder Christofferson).
Now, on to the Ancient Scriptures Region. A couple of notes:
- Voting closes in 24 hours.
- Seeds have been assigned directly via capital-R Revelation.
- Early Mormonism, and False Prophets regions are forthcoming.
- Relevant questions for your consideration include:
- Who is more prophetic?
- Who is more likely to sell essential oils?
- Who has the biggest book?
Ancient Scriptures Region