These rankings are authoritative.
- Tucking in your shirt but forgetting to wear a belt
- Looking at a neutral corner of the room during chastity lessons
- Progressing from clip-on to real tie
- Wondering what the heck is going on down there, anyway
- Getting your mom to call you “President”
- Regressing from real tie to a clip-on because it’s easier
- Fast offering envelopes
- Invoking priesthood authority to win at sports
- Going back (again) to a real tie after discovering you can just tie it once and then leave the knot in place for, like, forever
- Learning to be ashamed and afraid to publicly discuss any meaningful spiritual experiences
 Steve and I created this list after much prayer and meditation. If you disagree with us, you’re basically disagreeing with the Prophet.