Twice in one week?!?! Can it be true? Yes, yes it can!
Our winners from the last poll were:
8. For the Strength of Youth, 12. Euphemisms, 10. Asking out via scavenger hunts/clues (seemingly by one vote), and 6. Pioneer day. All hail the upsets!
Today’s competitors are:
1. Angel Moroni vs. 8. I am a Child of God
The Angel Moroni deafened Martinellis, 90-10. I am a Child of God was America’s choice on Idol, outsinging Do it 86-14!
My Prediction: The Angel Moroni plays a tune on that trumpet, but it ain’t no childrens’ song.
5. Large Families vs. 15. Gentiles = Non-Mormons
Large Families overcrowded Moisture, 79-21. Gentiles = Non-Mormons alienated Minerva Teichert 68-32.
My Prediction: well, Mormons will outnumber non-Mormons by the year 1872, right? RIGHT?
3. CTR Rings vs. 7. Home Teaching
CTR Rings choose to kick Knee Length Shorts in the butt, 74-26. Home Teaching stood on the front porch and wore down Sacred, not Secret, 68-32.
My Prediction: Home Teaching will choose the wrong!
4. Harry Anderson vs. 11. Scripture Marking
Harry Anderson stayed put in spite of the aural warblings of HBLL Hawaii Five-O, 63-37. Scripture Marking underlined its status with a victory over Steve Martin = Mormon, 72-28.
My Prediction: In the daily upset, Harry Anderson gets his work returned covered in red ink.
Vote above and comment below.