We’re coming up on the one year anniversary of the original Awkward Mormon Family Photos post, so it is time for a sequel. For each photo in the list, I make my case that the people in the photo are Mormon. In the comments, please provide your own ratings, evidences and rebuttals of the Latter-day Sainthood of the people in following images:
- Warm-up round: No explanation needed!! Turtlenecks
- A Pile of Mulch: Nobody romanticizes toil and thrift like we do.
- Stand: This one is iffy, what do you think?.
- Heads of the Family: A wacky family reunion game?
- Just a reminder why we should be thankful for enforced modesty: Footloose
- Say Cheese: No reason in particular, but I vote Mormon.
- Hair Band: Iffy Mormonhood, but awesome.
- Motherhood: Iffy Mormonhood, but I feel her pain.
- The Great Bambini: Mormon!!
- Ice Cream Social: Why do I feel like this is some kind of chastity object lesson?
- Curtain Call: Let’s hope not Mormon.
- Please Be Seated: Can anyone identify the mountains in the background?
- Party Till You Drop: Taking the Mormon funerals aren’t sad occasions thing a little too far.
- Family Tree: Mormon.
- And the ultimate bonus round (no voting needed): This Must Be Heaven
Don’t forget to share key observations, pro and con, in the comments below. Share on Facebook to see if your friends agree with your Mo-dar judgments!