It’s been a busy week! So busy, in fact, that Steve and I realized we’d deprived the 27 people who still read this series of their guidance for maintaining order in their lives. We apologize, and offer this list of reasons we haven’t been ranking things like we should be.
As always, these rankings are authoritative.
- Still distracted by the Star Wars trailer
- The closing prayer went on forever
- Some family in the ward needed defending
- Really caught up in genealogy
- We ran out of sacrament cups
- Preparations for the Ward Pancake Breakfast in July take priority
- My daughter refused to sing during FHE, and I told her we would wait until she made a better choice
- Following the admonition of Elder Ulrich von Lichtenstein, we’ve spent the past week in silence just to better understand the sound of a whisper
- Those snickerdoodles aren’t going to eat themselves
- Stupor of thought