Because we know you’re all playing the LotteryBall tonight, Steve and I thought we’d put together a short list of what we plan to buy when we win tonight.
As always, these rankings are authoritative.
- Yes, I’ll have guacamole with that.
- The deluxe leather scriptures from Deseret Book
- Finally get some new garments
- Everton FC
- Heck, I’ll splurge and get Netflix AND Hulu
- Some Peppermint Bark from Williams-Sonoma
- Toner cartridges, even though a new printer would be cheaper
- An Ice-maker that outputs those little nuggets like what you get in the hospital
- A team of mercenaries to defend the family
- New Jersey
- Costa Rica.
- Finally get that original McNaughton I’ve been eyeing for the Ward foyer
- Meridian Magazine
Steve: New Jersey???
Scott: Okay, Delaware
Steve: I don’t want eastern seaboard states. DAMAGED GOODS bro. How about Saskatchewan?
Steve: No more grain storage, you’ve got a whole freaking province full o’ wheat?
Scott: lol no.
Steve: OK fine, we’ll buy Costa Rica. Howler monkeys for everyone!
Steve: I can’t wait to eat that monkey!