I’ve always felt like the only thing we lack as a church is a really great acronym that would immediately communicate to everyone inside and outside the church how cool we are and how great it is to be a part of us. “Your abbreviations are so hip and efficient! Do you have a pamphlet I can read?” This is an area where I feel like evangelical Christians have clearly outdone us. It’s not too late, though!
As always, these rankings are authoritative.
- WWTSSPD?(What would the Sunday School President do?)
- WWFHEMD?(What would FHE Mom do?)
- WWTBOTAPD?(“What would the Brethren of the Aaronic Priesthood do?”)
- WWAWESD? (What would a Ward Employment Specialist do?)
- WWTONNTFND? (“What would the other Nephi, not the first Nephi, do?”)
- WWWCD? (What would Ward Council do?)
- WWESD?(What would Emma Smith do?)
- WWJFSWD?(What would Jimmy from Saturday’s Warrior do?)
- WWADOTFD? (What would a Defender of the Family do?)
- WWBDD? (What would Bishop Dog do?)